The strategy of the future museum can be defined as:
transmedia, with its competitive advantage regarding the willingness to tell stories, which are conveyed and adapted to different channels/instruments/expressive modalities depending on the diversification and segmentation of the target audience, using different languages and diverse ways to enjoy the museum, varied opening hours on some days of the week, etc.
– multimedia tour: the main attraction in our range of activities on offer was opened to visitors on a permanent basis on March 30, 2016. Construction has been done on 600 sq.meters on the first floor for this purpose.
– Theatre productions;
– Artist visits, exhibitions and workshops;
– Creative writing workshops;
– Digital storytelling;
– Short film series;
– Comics, digital animations, etc.;
– Applications for smartphones and tablets;
– Traditional or Theatrical Guided Tours
– Events based on Historical Themes.